RSE Youth Worker (HALE)
Relationships, Sex and Health Education Support in Schools
SCP Point 20 (£28,371 pa)
You will be an experienced youth worker, who has delivered youth participation projects and is comfortable in working with young people on issues of relationships and sexual health.
This is an exciting opportunity, to be part of a Partnership between Step 2, JAMES Project and HALE to deliver a school based programme.
We are looking to appoint an experienced
- To deliver a targeted Relationships Sex and Health Education (RSE) Service (The Service) with schools which complements but does not duplicate or replace the PSHE provision and which supports schools to sustain a good integral sexual health education programme in line with local and national best practice.
- To deliver effective, high quality Relationships Sex and Health Education, which supports young people to develop safe, healthy relationships, prevent unplanned pregnancy and enable them to fulfil their aspirations and potential.
Please click on the links below to download the application form, job description and person spec.
Closing date for applications : Tuesday 5th March 2024 at 09.00 am
Interview Date: Thursday 7th March 2024
Community Connector Post – (Urdu / Punjabi speaking)
£ 24,496 (pro rata based on 35hrs) plus 5% pension
35 Hours Per Week (part time or job share will be considered)
Have you got what it takes to join our award-winning team?
A Community Connector provides short term interventions for people who are isolated, experience mental health problems or who have had a sudden crisis in their lives which results in their needing support to access community activities. You will work closely with GP Practices and health professionals taking referrals and ensuring a joined-up approach to health and social care.
The successful candidate will also have excellent interpersonal skills and the energy and persistence to see tasks through to successful completion as they work within this developing service.
For full details please click on the links below to download the information or or call us on 01274 271088 to request an application pack.
The closing date for applications: Monday 26th February 2024 at 5.00pm
Shortlisting: Tuesday 27th February 2024
Interviews: 5th, 6th and 7th March 2024
Join us in improving health where there is greatest need
We are recruiting for voluntary roles as Trustees and a Treasurer to join our Board of Trustees.
HALE is an award-winning charity, working with diverse communities, with the highest health inequalities, across the Bradford District. We achieve our mission “to improve health where there is greatest need” by delivering a wide range of projects and services with individuals and communities.
Whether you’re an experienced Trustee or wanting to take your first step at Board level we would love to talk to you. We’re particularly looking for people who have one or more of the following skills:
- Financial management
- Business and Social Enterprise
As a trustee you will get:
- Induction, training and reimbursement of expenses
- Opportunities to share your skills and give back to your local community
- Opportunities to make strategic decisions and learn new skills
The expected time commitment is around 4 hours a month covering formal and informal meetings, events and reading time.
For full details of this opportunity and application pack please click on the links below;
For an informal conversation to discuss the opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for submitting your ‘Expression of Interest’ is Thursday 29th February 2024, though they will be considered as they are received.